Small & Medium Sized Businesses simply don't have a blank cheque to write when it comes to Developing their Business Brand.
If your company is already up and running, you will already have a brand...
Is your brand perceived by your customers and prospective customers the way it was intended?
Some Branding 101
Colours are often chosen without looking to see what your competitions colours are and then selecting something different and applying it throughout the brand.
Logos are frequently designed so that they are confusing to first time viewers. They don't say or illustrate what you do.
Branding is not a quick route to more sales, it's a support vehicle to lift the head of your company above your competition - to make you stand out from the crowd.
Many small businesses make the common mistake of associating Branding with Sales Promotions. The latter is more likely to bring in revenue NOW whilst Successful Branding will reinforce your marketing for years to come.
Is your personal brand in tune with your corporate brand? How you and your company are branded (together and separately) will define if and how your customers trust you.
Do all areas of your company 'Sing from the Same Song Sheet'? Even if different individuals keep your website and social metrics updated, do they do so with the same message that your customers and interactive personnel respond to the same Brand Theme?
Our re-branding strategy is aimed at existing and prospective clients.
Our aim is to intrigue and motivate them and their customers by the new brand.
Reasons for Re-Branding are:
Seven Great Big Objectives in our Re-Brand Plan
1. Our first task is to evaluate the existing impression of your company. We will speak directly to people who aren't immersed in your company culture and get their opinion and perspectives on your business's strengths and weaknesses. What they think about your company will be crucial to how we plan the rebrand? What turns people on or off about your company. What's the gossip. Even the negative feedback is of value – it's often more valuable than the positive. Get to the bottom of the answers, find out the current image problems and then plan to correct them.
2. We will take a hard look at your competitors. Who are the big noises in your industry and what are they doing? Who has a brand that stand out and why? What factors are their strengths & weaknesses? What needs to go into your plan and what MUST stay out!
3. We will now set your branding goals. We'll get under your skin to find out how you want your company to be perceived. We'll use the feedback obtained earlier. There will be gaps between the plan and the feedback and it's the gaps that provide the main targets for change. Your new brand will make promises to prospective and existing customers – promises that must be one your business can deliver within budget.
4. A draft plan must come next. It will include your objectives, your target markets, your budget, and your strategies. It must come with reliable methods for measuring the results. It MUST be flexible; unforeseen developments may take your brand in an unpredicted direction, our plan will be open and ready to adapt. A rigid and inflexible plan will miss out on new opportunities.
5. We'll involve all areas of your company with your branding. The décor of your offices or showroom, the look and feel of your social media, your website, business cards and office stationery must all convey the same impression. We'll be thorough and consistent. The best marketing plan in the world can be sabotaged by poor implementation and a sales force with the wrong message.
6. We will continue monitoring public perception and feedback. Small businesses are usually more agile than their bigger competitors and can more easily and cost effectively implement a change in the plan after a misstep.
7. Over time, reviews in product changes, customers, and industry changes will be implemented to keep the plan on track.
Our most recent Re-Branding Case Study is for a fairly new small business that has made great strides in the first year of business. The company is Jack in the Box Inc CIC.Our Customers
We'll come and talk to you in your place of business. We will bring samples of our work to illustrate just how we can work with you.
Clients are always impressed with our work. We will go to great lengths to create design examples that are brand oriented with the clients business.
By combining our in depth knowledge with our passion for digital design, we can ensure that your designs are perfect and fit for purpose.
Based in Middlesbrough, Cleveland UK... Artwork Network are a graphic, print & website design company.
Providing Professionally designed and printed media to promote your business online and offline.
With considerable resources at our disposal, ArtWork NetWork will Plan, Design & Implement projects of any size. Step by step communication with you is maintained throughout the project from conception to delivery.
A passion & dedication to listening to the clients needs and delivering the desired result. Whether a box of business cards to a full company branding, we will attend to every detail.